No products in the cart.
December 18, 2023 08:00 am ET
Estimated Read Time: 2 Minutes
Few ingredients encapsulate the holiday season and Christmas like cranberries. Their vibrant red hue reminds one of Christmas lights, Santa’s iconic scarlet suit, and Rudolph’s glimmering nose. What better way to celebrate this joyous holiday than by giving this iconic Christmas berry a cannabis twist?
Apply For Your Medical Marijuana Card Today
Veriheal has satisfied hundreds of thousands of patients nationwide
- Get approved or your money back
- Appointments available on-demand
- Customer support available 24/7
Our infused Cranberry Christmas Tree Cocktail mixes stunning presentation with a delicious taste that’ll have you coming back for more. This drink is perfect for a cozy night around the fire watching Home Alone, a lively ugly Christmas sweater party, or as a treat for the adults of the family as they watch wrapping paper fly off carefully chosen gifts.
What You’ll Need
For 2 1/2 Cups of THC-Infused Cranberry Simple Syrup
- 2 1/4 cups of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- THC tincture, check out this guide to learn how to make it at home.
For Cranberry Christmas Tree Base
- Enough water to hold up the “Christmas Tree”
- Rosemary leaves
- Club soda to taste
How To Make It
- Make the Christmas tree base. Pour water into the cup until you have a base tall enough to hold up the rosemary leaf. Drop 4-5 frozen or fresh cranberries into the water. Set a rosemary leaf stem down into the water. Lightly tie a piece of string around the rosemary leaf, taping the string to the side of the cup to make the leaf stand upright. Place the cups in the freezer until the water turns to ice.
- Make the cannabis-infused cranberry simple syrup. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring cranberries, sugar, and water to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook the cranberries until they are tender but intact — this shouldn’t take longer than 10 minutes. Stir in tincture and cranberry juice and let the mix cool. Use a fine mesh strainer to remove cranberries, pouring the liquid into an airtight, and dark jar or container. Store in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
- Bring everything together. Grab your cups out of the freezer and pour in 1.5oz of the infused cranberry simple syrup — this may be different depending on how much THC tincture you put into the syrup. Want to add a little alcohol to the mix? We recommend using Gin! Fill the rest of the cup with club soda and your drink is done.
Author, Share & Comments
LIKE THIS POST?
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
By The Veriheal Squad
December 15, 2023
December 15, 2023
11 Cannabis Gifts For The 2023 Holiday Season
What’s the holiday season without a touch of green? For the season of giving, we’ve curated a diverse selection of cannabis gifts that cater to that special stoner in your life. Whether you’re shopping for the health-conscious smoker or the homie with the heady glass collection, our guide has you covered. From innovative pipes and…
The statements made regarding cannabis products on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Cannabis is not an FDA-approved substance and is still illegal under federal law. The information provided on this website is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is not intended as medical advice and should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. We strongly recommend that you consult with a physician or other qualified healthcare provider before using any cannabis products. The use of any information provided on this website is solely at your own risk.