No products in the cart.
Cannabis spa treatments could be the next new wave of wellness therapies. In recent times, the medicinal potential of cannabis has become popular as its legalization grows in many parts of the country. One compound in cannabis that has proven effective in providing therapeutic results without a psychoactive “high” is cannabidiol (CBD). CBD has anti-inflammatory, anxiolytic, and pain-relieving properties, alleviating stress while ensuring relaxation.
» Learn more about CBD.
It is no surprise that the world of wellness has taken unwinding to the next level by adopting CBD into their spa routines. If you want to enjoy the perfect bliss of relaxation and rejuvenation, a cannabis-infused spa treatment is definitely something to try out. Read this article till the end to understand more of what this holistic self-care trend entails.
What Are Cannabis Spa Treatments?
Cannabis-infused spa treatments are spa services that include CBD or CBD products in routines. Over the years, spas have existed to provide therapeutic, relaxing, and beauty treatments that boost the overall feeling of wellness. The rise of chronic stress and some diseases associated with the same has improved the significance of spas in our daily lives.
Today, spas have introduced these products to provide top-notch stress and tension relief treatments. The beauty of this inclusion is that it doesn’t pose any health challenges.
Why Use CBD in Spa Treatments?
CBD has an extra special effect it adds to typical spa therapies, making it essential to cannabis spa treatments. These effects including:
- Better relaxation and anxiety relief: CBD has a lot of soothing and calming benefits that help to enhance an individual’s de-stressing experience. The deep sense of relaxation it provides is really satisfying. Also, adding CBD to spa routines can help deal with anxiety more efficiently.
- Better skin health: The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of CBD can lead to healthier-looking skin. Also, CBD facials and other body treatments can deal with skin-related issues like dryness and irritation.
- Better stress relief: CBD has a higher stress relief result than the usual massage oils. Combining it with spa treatments provides a greater sense of relief.
- Deep pain management: Massage therapy typically gets rid of muscle pain while enhancing blood flow in the body. Combining the pain relief and analgesic quality of CBD with the procedure ensures deep pain relief.
- Improved mood and overall feeling of wellness: CBD can further improve the mood-elevating effect of spa treatments. It also boosts the individual’s overall feeling of wellness, which aids physical and spiritual health.
- Better commercial value: Cannabis-infused routines enhance clients’ spa experience, which keeps them coming back for more. As such, adding CBD to your spa treatments makes your business more indulgent, enjoyable, and commercially attractive.
CBD Spa Treatment Products
Below are the most common ways CBD products can be used by spas for their wellness and relaxation benefits.
- CBD oils: These oils are useful in dealing with pain or muscle aches. They are usually used with essential oils like coconut or lavender oil for a maximum spa experience.
- CBD tinctures: CBD is safe to ingest. that’s why spas can include CBD tinctures in water, teas, ginger, drinks, or other beverages to help you relax.
- CBD aromatherapy: CBD products can also be used in baths, diffusers, and even saunas such that people experience tranquility when they inhale the CBD vapor.
» Make your own cannabis coconut oil.
Types of Cannabis Spa Treatments
Whether you are a cannabis wellness enthusiast or you are new to cannabis spa treatments, here are some popular types of routines that you can try out. They typically include using one or more of the CBD products mentioned above.
Apply For Your Medical Marijuana Card Today
Veriheal has satisfied hundreds of thousands of patients nationwide
- Get approved or your money back
- Appointments available on-demand
- Customer support available 24/7
CBD massages are a key element in cannabis spa treatments. This type of massage is done similarly to traditional ones. However, the spa professional uses CBD oils or lotions to provide a soothing experience. The tranquil and calming effect that these massages infuse into the body and mind is truly magical and is one to look forward to.
CBD Pedicures and Manicures
Spas can include CBD-infused oils or creams in their foot scrubs, foot soaks, and even manicure routines to soothe the body. You can expect additional relaxation and moisturization to your hands and feet through this process.
CBD Bath Soaks
CBD-infused bath salts or bath bombs can be added to hot baths to relieve stress and sore muscles. The therapeutic effect of this practice is both indulgent and revitalizing.
Spa professionals can use CBD-infused facial masks, serums, creams, and other extracts to deal with inflammation and enhance your skin health. This ritual is a perfect blend of body care, health, and relaxation
CBD Body Wraps
Cannabis-infused oils and creams can be added to body wraps to further moisturize and nourish the skin as a whole. This treatment is especially beneficial for people who are prone to skin dryness or irritation.
CBD oils can also be added to saunas or steam rooms to boost the relief and therapeutic effects that these relaxation sanctuaries already provide.
Some spas offer beverages like tea and hot chocolates as part of their spa treatment. Providing CBD-based tea, herbal drinks, and other beverages is an excellent way for spas to expose their clients to the therapeutic benefits of cannabis.
CBD Yoga Classes
Some spas that offer yoga and meditation classes can include CBD in their sessions to enjoy the extra calming effect of cannabis.
There are many cannabis-infused spa treatment options available. However, it is good practice to mention any pre-existing health concern to your spa professional so that treatments are tailored to meet your needs.
Take Your Relaxation to the Next Level
Cannabis-infused spa treatment is something you can opt for to have a therapeutic experience with cannabis without exposure to psychoactivity. Everyone craves a means to unwind amidst the demands of life, and these CBD-infused routines serve just that. Launch yourself into a world of rejuvenation and relaxation today, and let your body and mind discover true bliss!